- High-yield modules with high level of efficiency:
Automatic cell and module production with 100% quality control and product trace-ability.
0 to +3% of positive power tolerance guaranteed
PID Free(Potential Induced Degradation)
- Heavy Load mechanical resistance:
TUV Certified (5400Pa tested against snow and 2400Pa against the wind)
- The production system is ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 certified
- Fire Test Approved:
Application class A, Safety Class II, Fire Rating A
- High Salt mist and ammonia resistance
- Enhanced design for easy installation and long-term reliability.
- 12 years limited workmanship warranty.
- No less than 97% output power in the first year.
- No more than 0.7% annual declination since the second year.
- 25 year warranty at 80.2% power output.
- Product liability and E&O insurance has been covered by Chubb Insurance
TYPICAL ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vm)||31.11V||31.28V||31.52V||31.85V||32.23V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Im)||8.68A||8.80A||8.89A||8.95A||9.01A|
|Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)||38.66V||39.02V||39.17V||39.33V||39.45V|
|Short-circuit Current (Isc)||9.24A||9.30A||9.35A||9.41A||9.46A|
STC (Standard Test Condition): Irradiance 1000W/m2, Module Temperature 25℃, AM=1.5
NOTC: Irradiance 800W/m2, amblent Temperature 20℃, wind speed 1m/s
|Solar Cell||Mono-crystalline 156*156mm|
|Output Tolerance (Pmax)||0~+3%|
|Number of cells||60 cells in series|
|Max. System Voltage||1000V(TUV)/1000V(UL)|
|Max. Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Output Cable||PV 4mm2|
|Number of Bypass Diodes||3|
|Temperature cycling range||(-40-85℃)|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||+0.053%/K|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.35%/K|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.40%/K|