- High-yield modules with high level of efficiency:
Automatic cell and module production with 100% quality control and product trace-ability.
0 to +3% of positive power tolerance guaranteed
PID Free(Potential Induced Degradation)
- Heavy Load mechanical resistance:
TUV Certified (5400Pa tested against snow and 2400Pa against the wind)
- The production system is ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 certified
- Fire Test Approved:
Application class A, Safety Class II, Fire Rating A
- High Salt mist and ammonia resistance
- Enhanced design for easy installation and long-term reliability.
- 12 years limited workmanship warranty.
- No less than 97% output power in the first year.
- No more than 0.7% annual declination since the second year.
- 25 year warranty at 80.2% power output.
- Product liability and E&O insurance has been covered by Chubb Insurance
TYPICAL ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vm)||36.91V||37.01V||37.05V||37.09V||37.13V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Im)||8.41A||8.52A||8.64A||8.77A||8.89A|
|Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)||45.65V||45.70V||45.70V||45.74V||45.76V|
|Short-circuit Current (Isc)||8.85A||8.98A||9.09A||9.20A||9.27A|
STC (Standard Test Condition): Irradiance 1000W/m2, Module Temperature 25℃, AM=1.5
NOTC: Irradiance 800W/m2, amblent Temperature 20℃, wind speed 1m/s
|Solar Cell||Poly-crystalline 156*156mm|
|Output Tolerance (Pmax)||0~+3%|
|Number of cells||72 cells in series|
|Max. System Voltage||1000V(TUV)/1000V(UL)|
|Max. Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Output Cable||PV 4mm2|
|Number of Bypass Diodes||3|
|Temperature cycling range||(-40~85℃)|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc||+0.046%/K|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc||-0.303%/K|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax||-0.41%/K|